- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Opens containers if instructed.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, trucks and shelves by hand or by use of a handcart or forklift, according to SPSA and SOP specification.
• Loads materials into vehicles or trucks as required.
• Conveys materials from non-irradiated area to production area and from production area to irradiated area.
• Operates a stretch wrap machine.
• Counts, weighs, and record number of units of materials moved in and out of the facility on facility shipping records.
• Attaches identifying tag or labels to materials or marks information on cases, or other containers.
• Loads trucks.
• Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist service center operator.
• Assists in simple adjustments or repairs as assigned.
• Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information
against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Affixes shipping labels on processed pallets.
• Inserts items into containers, if necessary.
• Affixes identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, records damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with supervisor to rectify
damages and shortages.
• Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
• Completes work orders as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SYNERGY HEALTH IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!