- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Answer incoming calls. Receive visitors and direct them accordingly. Perform bookkeeping duties related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Handles incoming calls and directs them accordingly.
• Performs bookkeeping duties related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Updates production databases as needed.
• Receives visitors, determines nature of visit and directs accordingly.
• Performs clerical duties such as typing, filing and sorting.
• Support office, QA, and operational departments as necessary.
• Conducts product release activities to ensure quick turnaround times.
• Reads dosimeters and completes dosimetry reports as necessary.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Synergy Health is a service company which requires that you are always providing some level of service to either an internal or external customer. You are expected to make decisions that will in effect, positively impact and exceed the expectations of the customer base you serve. Accuracy, delivering on our commitments and the manner in which we execute each transaction must be done in such a manner that it positively spreads our organization's reputation. Although we cannot always choose the specific work assigned to us, we can however determine the attitude, behavior and personality we portray in completing our work.
Work is generally performed in an office environment with little or not exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature, etc. Limited exposure to production environment, with exposure to excessive heat, moisture, bio-hazardous material and chemicals and noise.
One to two years of college in addition to one to three years of related experience and/or training are prefered; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to two years of college are prefered. High school diploma or GED required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Excellent people skills, including communication, listening presenting skills as well as an outgoing personality and polished telephone demeanor.
• Self starter who can take initiative with little supervision.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, able to maintain accurate records.
• Able to delegate incoming information, tasks and materials to appropriate personnel.
• Moderate level of problem solving skills
• Ability to be flexible in scheduling as required by the business
• Proofreading skills.
• Ability to take direction and execute based upon guidance received.
• Basic analytical skills and detail-orientation.
SYNERGY HEALTH IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!